Founded in 1821, Bellows Funeral Chapel is complete and full-service funeral home & cremation service firm. In its seventh generation of service to families in Northern Rhode Island, including those in Lincoln, Cumberland, Pawtucket, North Providence & Central Falls, Bellows Funeral Chapel offers a wide array of services, including:
- Traditional Funeral & Cremation Services
- Veterans' Funeral & Cremation Services
- Personalized Funeral & Cremation Services
- Complete Pre-Planning Services with No Financial Obligations and Flexible Funding Options
- Complimentary Concierge Services
- Complimentary Aftercare including Social Security, Veterans & Insurance Benefits Assistance
- Numerous resources for those in grief
We realize that losing a loved one can be an especially stressful time. We strive to go the extra mile to ease the burden by providing an unparalleled service that is truly second to none. At Bellows Funeral Chapel, our goal is to guide you through the process of memorializing a loved one's passing, and to provide comfort, while making one of life's most difficult times a little easier. You can rely on us being there every step of the way.
Our facility has a large and ample off-street handicap accessible parking area available with the capability of holding upwards to 200 vehicles, as well as a children’s room to accommodate children of all ages during visitations and funeral services. Our staff of licensed funeral directors is available 24 hours a day, everyday, to assist you, so please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions that you may have.